1. General Information
- This policy applies to the Website, functioning at the url: http://soundproofingpro.co.uk
- The operator of the Website and the Administrator of personal data is: Soundproofingpro
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily in the Service.
- The Service uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling of enquiries through the form
- Execution of the ordered services
- Presentation of the offer or information
- The Service performs the functions of acquiring information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- By means of data entered voluntarily in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies in the terminal equipment.
- Voluntarily provided information by telephone for the purpose of order execution.
2. Selected methods of data protection applied by the Operator
- The places of login and entering personal data are protected at the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can be read only on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the database is encrypted in such a way that only the operator with the key can read it. Thanks to this, data is protected in the event of a database being stolen from the server.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s server: home.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on how your data will be used
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary for the execution of an agreement concluded with you or for the fulfillment of obligations incumbent upon the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- persons authorized by us, employees and co-workers who must have access to personal data in order to perform their duties,
- hosting company,
- companies handling mailings,
- companies handling SMS messages,
- companies with which the Administrator cooperates in the scope of own marketing,
- insurance companies,
- law firms and debt collectors,
- payment operators,
- public authorities.
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to demand from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- their correction,
- restrictions on processing,
- and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of pursuing legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, while the right of objection cannot be exercised if there are legally valid grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms towards you, in particular determining, pursuing or defending claims.
- The Administrator’s activities are subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
- You may be subject to automated decision making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under an agreement and for direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data will not be transferred to third countries within the meaning of data protection regulations. This means that we do not transfer your personal data outside the European Union.
5. Information in the forms
- The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
- The service can save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The service, in some cases, may save information that makes it easier to link data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to perform the process of service request handling or commercial contact, registration of services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form informs in a legible way what it is used for.
6. Administrator’s logs
- The behaviour of users on the site may be subject to logging in. This data is used to administer the service.
7. Important marketing techniques
8. Cookie information
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Service User and are intended for use of the Service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storage on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The operator of the Website is the entity placing cookie files on the end device of the Service User and gaining access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintenance of the Service user session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Service;
- implementation of the objectives set out above in the section “Important marketing techniques”;
- Within the Service two basic types of cookies are used: “session” cookies (session cookies) and “permanent” cookies (persistent cookies). Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for web browsing (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored in the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Service may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of your web browser.
- Cookies placed in the final device of the Service User may also be used by entities cooperating with the operator of the Service, in particular it concerns companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA).
9. Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- In order to manage your cookie settings, please select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: